Monday, March 16, 2015

Mama Em's Adventures in doTERRA

I did it! I became one of those crazy people who walks around telling everyone about the amazing benefits of essential oils. Why? Because they work. I can't fight it anymore, they've become part of my daily life. Join me on this amazing journey, as I start my informational, helpful, and sometimes hilarious adventure with doTERRA. Why am I different than every other essential oil rep? Because I'll be the first to admit, some of those oils are FRIGGIN EXPENSIVE! That's why I offer three different sizes for each type of oil. Want to try it without breaking the bank? Select a mini size, 0.5 mL. Think you'll use it regularly but need to get to payday before you go all out? Select a mid size, 2mL. And of course you can always buy your full-size favorites in 5mL or 15mL bottles depending on the oil. Most minis are $5, Most mid size are $10, and then the full sized bottles vary from $13 all the way up to over $100, depending on type. So go ahead, shop around, see what you like, and save! Order directly through me and you'll always get a special freebie! Click here for more info and to see my full oil and herbal apothecary! *Please note that in the picture, the 2mL version of the fractionated coconut carrier oil shows a price of $10. This was an oopsie on my part, and has been corrected to $1.00 for 2mL.

No comments:

Post a Comment